Thursday 27 September 2012

white plus one

Today's post is another christmas card.I'm going to enter this over at theshabbytearoom.blogspot. The competition is to use white with one other colour.As you can see I have used white with one of my favourite colours pink.This Tilda is so cute.I have used a spellbinders die and embossed it to sit tilda on.The christmas tree is a memory box die,one which I won over at Bizzy Bec's.As you can see I have used it on the last few cards that I have posted.The sentiment is from stampin up.Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card....the pink and white colours are so soft! Love the embossed background, the image is gorgeous and I love the Christmas tree:) Thanks for sharing this with us at TSTR:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice creation - I like it so much. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete