Monday 19 November 2012

Anything goes


                                                             closed gift card holder
                                                                    

     open. I have enclosed a couple scratchies just to give you and idea
 
 
For today's post I have a gift card / scratchie holder.I came across something similar to this in a magazine,so I decided to sit down and have a go.Firstly I had to figure out how big I wanted it,so I had a couple goes at it before I decide on this size.
I really enjoyed making this and it probably won't be my last.I'm going to enter this over at tildastown.


4 comments:

  1. This is genius Tricia! What an amazing idea and so beautifully made! Thank you so much for sharing it with Midweek Magnolias :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tricia , that looks great. What a lovely gift-idea. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute gift bag!

    Thank you for playing with us the Tilda's Town Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful gift card holder Tricia..
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete