Thursday 13 December 2012

Pink,aqua and silver

For today's post I have used Tilda with a snowflake.After I coloured her I added some paint to her hem,scarf frills and the top of her hat.The christmas tree I cut on my cricut and the snowflake is made using a die from MFT.Sentiment is from stampin up and the flowers are from my stash.I added some paint to the edge of the flower too.I'm going to enter this at magnoliadownunderchallenges, which the challenge was bingo and I chose to use snowflakes,paint and bells.I'm also going to enter at theshabbytearoom. , midweekmagnolias. and bizzybecsstore. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the soft muted tones and sweet embellishments.
    Thanx so much for playing Christmas BINGO with us this week at MDUC!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty card love the gorgeous colour combo thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card love the pastel colours.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Midweek Magnolia's, hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, lovely colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card!! So glad you could join us this week at The Shabby Tea Room

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, so soft and sweet. Thanks for joining us at the Midweek Magnolias this week. Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete